Skip to content

Friday 24 October 2014 Oadby & Wigston Borough Council tenants may experience delays in accessing services due to essential IT maintenance.

Unavailable licences

Oadby and Wigston Borough Council are not the responsible body for the administration of a number of licences. This page lists the commonly requested licences that we do not deal with. These can be obtained from the Leicestershire County Council.

The list below is not exhaustive and it is the responsibility of anyone wishing to carry out any of the activities below to ensure that they have the relevant permissions in place.

  • Adventure Activities Licence
  • Auction Premises Licence
  • Boatman Licence
  • Building materials licence
  • Credit Licence
  • Fire Certificates
  • Highway Projection Licence
  • Marriage Licences
  • Non-Medicinal Poisons Licence
  • Nursing Agencies Licence
  • Occasional Sales Licence
  • Performing Animals Licence
  • Petroleum Storage Licence
  • Second hand goods licence
  • Self-drive boats Licence
  • Skip Permits
  • Sports Ground Safety Certificate
  • Street Works
  • Tourism Accommodation Licences
  • Weighbridge Operators Licence

Last updated: Thursday, 15 May 2014 4:30 pm

Back to top