Skip to content

How Do I Apply for Council Accommodation?

To apply please visit and make an online application (or download a printable application form). If you have any problems please contact Housing Options on or by telephoning 0116 257 2676.

Related Pages (3)

  • Housing Options for Council Tenants

    This page has information relating to if you are a secure tenant of Oadby & Wigston Borough Council or an assured tenant of a Housing Association (Registered Provider), then you have several options available if you wish to move including mutual exchange or homeswap.

  • Choice Based Lettings

    Choice Based Lettings. Applying for Council housing and social housing. Applying to join the housing register / housing waiting list.

  • Housing Associations and Co-Ops

    Housing association information, providing details of the agreement made between the association and the council including nominations to certain vacancies.

Back to top