How do I report a problem with the roads, pavements or traffic signs within the borough?

Roads and pavements within the borough are looked after by Leicestershire County Council. Should you discover a problem such as a pot hole, damaged kerb or loose gravel for example, report it to Leicestershire County Council using their online form. Alternatively, you can visit their Service Shop's in person or telephone Leicester 0116 305 0001.