I didn't get my signature refresh notice back to you in time and i have been notified that i have lost my absent vote facility. how do i make a new application to vote by post, postal proxy or proxy?

If you wish to apply for an absent vote, please contact the electoral services office by email or by telephone. Our contact details are shown in the left-hand side of the page.

When you contact us, state what type of absent vote is required. i.e. Postal, Proxy, Postal Proxy. Provide the name or names and the full address of those who wish to apply for an absent vote. In most cases, we will post the form to you within two working days of receiving your enquiry.