Skip to content

My street name sign is missing or damaged, how do I get it replaced

Street name signs are the responsibility of our Client Services department. Damaged street name signs can be reported either by telephone on Leicester (0116) 257 2830 or in person at our Customer Service Centres.

Building Control are responsible for naming a street for a new development.

Related Pages (1)

  • Street Naming and Numbering

    Details of the procedures for street naming and numbering, including new developments and single properties, who is responsible for administering postcodes and how to request a property number or street name.

Back to top