Skip to content

Take part in our Community Safety Survey. We would really like to hear your views. It is open until 31st January 2020.

What happens to a deceased person's estate if there are no relatives?

Generally after the funeral costs and administration charges have been deducted, any funds over £500 will be forwarded to the Treasury Solicitor (see related links).

Related Pages (2)

  • Public health

    This page is about public health, including: blocked sewers and drains, welfare funerals, filthy and verminous premises, and ill health.

  • Cemetery Forms

    This page provides the forms associated with both Oadby Cemetery and Wigston Cemetery.

Back to top