Skip to content

What if I Have Overpaid My Business Rates?

If you receive a bill showing a credit you will need to complete the refund request form enclosed with the bill, or make a written request for a refund.

For ratepayers with arrears on previous years or other properties, any overpayment will normally be offset against those arrears.

Related Pages (2)

  • Business Rate Reliefs

    There are various relief’s available for Business Rate payers and these are described in the following paragraphs

  • Business Rates General

    The page contains details about Business Rates and has useful links to documents and useful links to websites with further information. The page also provides details about getting independent advice in respect of Business Rates.

Back to top