- Requested on
- Monday, 12 September 2011
- 2011 September 05
- Information provided
1. Details on each separate application for new registrations of "common land" (or "village greens"). In each of the following years: 2010-11, 2009-10, 2008-9, 2007-8 and 2006-7
By "separate" I mean separate plots of land, rather than separate applications to register the same plot of land. By "new registration" I mean to include any extensions (ie enlargements) of existing registered common land.
2. For each separate application, please indicate whether the registration application was: (a) granted without objections or appeal; (b) granted after appeal; (c) refused (if you system records the out come of applications differently, please call me to discuss an alternative way to fulfil this part of my request).
3. For each separate application, please provide the name of the individual or organisation making the application
4. For each separate application, please provide details as to the ownership of the plot of land in question
5. For each separate application, please provide the geographical information you hold on that plot. For example, this may include: information on plot size and shape, a description of it (eg "field used for agricultural grazing"), a postal address, geographic coordinates (eg Eastings and Northings, or Latitude and Longitude references), shape files (.shp) or other geographic/cartographic data relating to the location of the plot.
Where possible, please provide the information in an excel spreadsheet or CSV format. If releasing separate files (for example .shp files in response to question 5) please give the file a name which allows it to be linked to the relevant application.
Oadby and Wigston Borough Council has no common land.