Salary: £18,065 - £18,795
This is a Temporary Full Time position
Oadby and Wigston Borough Council are looking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic person to join our Revenues and Benefits team on a Maternity Cover basis.
The role is key in providing administrative support to our teams.
The successful candidate will have experience of:
· Carrying out administrative tasks.
· Organising and prioritising competing workloads to meet set targets and deadlines
· Microsoft Office packages including Email, Word and Excel
The successful candidate will:
· Have good communication skills;
· Be a good team player whilst able to work on own initiative;
· Be well organised, enthusiastic and self reliant; and
· Be committed to delivering a high quality service for our customers
What this role has to offer:
· An exciting, challenging and rewarding role;
· Committed support to your personal development through one to one meetings, annual appraisals and training;
Please contact Rita Patel, Senior Recovery Officer on 0116 2572 756 for further information. We are lookig for the successful candidate to start in early August 2020.
The closing date for completed applications is 12 noon on Monday 8th June 2020.
Curriculum Vitae (CV) will not be accepted.
Closing date: Monday, 8 June 2020