This is a Temporary Part Time position
- To support with the promotion of key health messages, campaigns and interventions to the community.
Some of the tasks we would like your help with:
- Share local health and wellbeing information and opportunities in your community.
- Share factual information on Covid-19 vaccinations and testing in your community.
- To support in the creation of targeted health messages and campaigns, including video campaigns.
- To facilitate consultation sessions with your community.
- To act as a point of contact for health and wellbeing information on behalf of your community.
- To voice the health and wellbeing concerns from your community.
What skills will you need?
- Flexible and enjoys a varied routine
- Passionate about health and wellbeing
- Responsible, honest and reliable
- Friendly, approachable, a good communicator and willing to listen
- Is over 18 years old
- Lives or works in Oadby, Wigston or South Wigston
Voluntary hours required for the role?
- There is no minimum time requirement for this role.
For more information, contact: email@example.com
Closing date: Wednesday, 1 September 2021