The Office of National Statistics are recruiting a Census Engagement Manager for Census 2021.
The role of a census engagement manager
- work with councils and diverse communities to help make Census 2021 a success in your area
- build trust and encourage participation in the census, ensuring the data it subsequently provides is representative of everyone
- understand your area and engage diverse groups of the population within it
- ensure the maximum number of people complete their census questionnaire
- focus on groups within your area that need additional support or encouragement to take part
- act as the day to day contact for local authorities on census matters
The application deadline is 31 July 2020.