The Leicester Innovation Hub team, would like to invite you to their next Innovation Friday Online event on the 31st July at 10am. This month they are focusing on Engineering and Manufacturing Innovation with great opportunities and examples.
Please join them to learn and discuss:
- How can engineering and manufacturing companies seize new opportunities and increase productivity through new technologies and collaboration. What are the available funding routes?
- How do University of Leicester academics apply their research to help companies to become more resilient, to evolve and to innovate in different sectors?
- How companies can utilise new manufacturing techniques such as metal additive manufacturing to expedite and streamline prototyping and functional component manufacturing leading to increased competitiveness.
This month they will be joined by:
- Julian Bowrey from Innovate UK to provide a window of opportunities and support from Innovate UK funding, and talk about the recently announced Manufacturing Made Smarter: Digital Supply Chain call.
- Anjuu Trevidi to talk about the MIT REAP and Business Gateway Task Force initiative.
- Dr. Rob Thornton, Dr. David Weston and Dr. Dimitrios Statharas from University of Leicester School of Engineering to provide great examples of industry-university collaboration at different scales, and the CHROMEFREE Innovate UK project developing new coating technologies with close industry collaboration.
- Daniel Stokes from Mark 3D to discuss case studies around low cost functional metal prototyping
For more details and to register for this event click here.