Published: Wednesday, 12 August 2020
Re-opening of play areas and outdoor gyms.
Our play areas and outdoor gyms are now open but the equipment is to be used at your own risk.
You are advised to:
- Sanitise your hands before, during and after using the equipment or access gates.
- Maintain distance between yourself and others.
- Return at a later time if the area is busy.
- Use the bins provided for litter or take it home with you.
- Wash your hands thoroughly when you get home.
- Do not enter the area or use equipment if it has been closed off.
Please contact the council on 0116 288 8961 if you have any queries.