Published: Wednesday, 26 August 2020
The Helping Hands Advice Centre is re-opening at 10.00am on Wednesday 2nd September 2020.
Helping Hands are pleased to confirm that face-to-face advice services will resume for clients whose lives are in crisis or are disadvantaged by circumstance.
Sadly they cannot offer a drop-in service at this time and clients will only be seen by an APPOINTMENT that can be arranged in advance by ringing 0116 2782001 or by email email@example.com or through Facebook. As during the lockdown, telephone and video-link consultations will continue.
They continue to offer our wide cross section of advice, and assistance will be provided with the completion of PIP forms and Universal Credit applications. Appeals and Tribunal work will resume when they have cleared their current case load.
In depth Covid19 risk assessments have been carried out of the premises and as a result social distancing, sneeze screen and sanitising measures have been put in place to limit the spread of the virus, to protect your interests and those of the staff.
In addition you are asked when using the premises to:
- Wear a facemask/ or visor;
- Use the sanitizing hand-spray provided;
- Observe social distancing and the one-way system;
- Catch sneezes/coughs in a paper handkerchief to be placed in the bin provided.
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds if you use the toilet and dry them with the paper towels provided.
By working together we can keep each other safe!