Published: Thursday, 8 October 2020
Event: Getting Started with a Well-being Strategy
Time: 14:00 - 16:00
You're invited by the Business Gateway Growth Hub to attend a free webinar on, Getting Started with a Well-being Strategy.
In this webinar understand how and why a well-being strategy can benefit you and your business
Having a well-being strategy enables a company to demonstrate that they value their people, and how they will support them to lead healthy and fulfilling lives, both inside and outside of work.
There are many reasons for developing a well-being strategy and these will vary depending on the company, however, the main driver is the desire to be a high performing company that is productive and competitive in the marketplace.
Developing your own bespoke well-being strategy can help you be clear about your objectives, identify where you may need to prioritise your efforts and activity, and determine how you measure its impact and effectiveness.
This Webinar will Cover:
- Understanding what constitutes well-being in the workplace
- Explore the impact on performance of having a well-being strategy in the workplace
- Understand the benefits of a well-being strategy
- Learn about the 10 key steps for creating a well-being strategy that is relevant to your business
- Explore different types of well-being activities to consider under the current climate
- Q&A session.
This webinar is delivered in partnership with Business Gateway Growth Hub and Your Mind at Work and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund. Places are limited and priority will be given to trading SMEs based in Leicester and Leicestershire.
If you have any questions please email BGEvents@bizgateway.org.uk or call 07387 141589.