Published: Tuesday, 20 April 2021
Wednesday, 28 April 2021: 08:30 - 10:00
Book your space here.
This is the second Business Gateway Growth Hub and Oadby and Wigston Borough Council breakfast webinar of 2021. In this session which is targeted at our SME businesses a range of topics will be presented focussed on support and development opportunities for businesses as well as an update on the COVID-19 support grants programme and we look forward to seeing you on the 28th.
Who should attend?
- Oadby, Wigston and South Wigston businesses looking to find out more about business recovery support
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Businesses looking to connect and interact more closely with the Oadby and Wigston Council Economic Development Team and the Business Gateway Growth Hub
Why should you attend?
This is a chance for you as a business to gain updates on a range of resources and initiatives that will help to support, promote and develop your business as we start to emerge from the pandemic post national lockdown as well as giving you the latest information on the business grant support. These will be interactive sessions so you will have the chance to ask any burning questions you may have.
The agenda includes:
- Welcome & Introduction – Alex Ward, Economic Regeneration Manager, Oadby and Wigston Borough Council.
- Business Gateway Update - Jon Egley, Growth Hub Manager at the LLEP
- Introduction to Kickstart – Diane Beresford, Deputy Chief Executive, East Midlands Chamber
- Benefits of Digital Marketing - Ian Lockwood, Principal Consultant, Boom Online Marketing
- Bidding for Tenders - Amy Myers, Head of Procurement, Welland Procurement
- Grants Update – Comie Campbell, Head of Finance, Oadby and Wigston Borough Council
- Panel Q&A – All speakers.
This webinar is delivered by the Business Gateway Growth Hub and Oadby and Wigston Borough Council.