Skip to content

Complaints: Introduction

This page contains an outline explanation of our enquiries and complaints procedures enabling you to determine which is most suitable for your situation.

If you wish to make an enquiry or comment about any aspect of the services provided by us please use our general enquiries form. This will take you to the appropriate officer enquiry form.

It is our aim to deliver good quality customer services as part of our Customer Charter, which we will continually monitor, review and improve to ensure it meets with our customer needs.

However, if you do wish to make a complaint about the Council, its services or its staff, please use our formal complaints policy and forms.

Share this page:

Last updated:

Back to top