Skip to content

Have you had your say on the future of waste collection in Oadby and Wigston? Complete our SURVEY before 12 March 2017.

Personal licences

The Licensing Act 2003 requires all alcohol sold by retail to be authorised by a person holding a personal licence and from premises licensed for the purpose.

Applying for a personal licence

Applicants for a personal licence must apply to the local licensing authority for where they normally reside. This may not necessarily be the same authority that cover the premises in which they work.

To apply for a personal licence the applicant must hold the level 2 award for personal licence holders. Details of these courses and further details can be found from the Home Office website.

For further information on applying for a personal licence and for application forms please contact us. You cannot apply for this licence online.

Share this page:

Last updated:

Back to top