Skip to content

Take part in our Community Safety Survey. We would really like to hear your views. It is open until 31st January 2020.

Planning Control

This page is an introduction to development control with links to other relevant web pages.

Oadby and Wigston Borough Council effectively has two sections which deal with matters relating to the Town and Country Planning legislation - Planning Policy and Planning Control. This page outlines what planning control is and provides a hub to the planning enforcement, PublicAccess, Planning control advice and guidance and how to submit an application.

What is Planning Control?

Planning control (which is sometimes referred to as 'development control' or 'development management') deals principally with managing the development process from pre-application enquiries and discussions, the formal application process and post decision requirements and or alterations. It also includes planning enforcement which deals with breaches of planning control.

On-line information

Current or historic Planning (or associated) applications with PublicAccess
Development Control Advice and Guidance

Submit a new Planning (or associated) application

Share this page:

Last updated:

Back to top