This page contains application forms and guidance notes for Building Control. There are also links to Advice leaflets, booklets and brochures produced by the Department of Communities and Local Government (DCLG) and Local Authority Building Control (LABC).
Building Control Charges
For accurate Building Control fee advice or an individually determined quotation please contact our offices on Leicester (0116) 2888 961 or forward your plans in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For the submission of a Building Regulations Full Plans Application;
- For the submission of a Building Notice;
- For the submission of a Regularisation application;
- For giving notice of demolition under section 80 of The Building Act 1984;
- For the application of a street number and/or name;
- For the Cancellation of a Private Building Inspector;
- Adopted Street Numbering and Naming Protocol
- A guide to extending your home
- The LABC Leicestershire & Rutland Guide to converting your property
- Guidance on common domestic buildings that may be exempt under the Building Regulations.
- Guidance on the requirements for domestic electrical installations under Approved Document P of Building Regulations.
- Guidance on notification of domestic building works.
- Important Information regarding the adoption of private sewers and lateral drains by water authorities from 1st October 2011
- Guidance on applying and obtaining a Regularisation Certificate.
- Guidance on domestic smoke and heat alarms.
- Guidance on foundations close to trees.
Guidance on roof space conversions.
- Guidance on the re-covering of existing roofs.
- Guidance on the renovation of a thermal element
- Guidance on replacement of windows, doors and roof lights.
Leaflets produced by the Department of Communities and Local Government
- Guidance on building works, replacements and repairs to your home.
- A brief guide to Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs).
- A builders guide to Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) and new homes.
- A guide to safe garden wall construction
- Information regarding building near public sewers
- A brochure detailing the Local Authority Building Control (LABC) warranty schemes and products.
- A brochure detailing the Local Authority Building Control (LABC) registered details scheme.
Last updated: Friday, 12 May 2017 1:29 pm