A Guide to Development and Occupier Opportunities
The borough of Oadby and Wigston is one of seven district councils in the County of Leicestershire. It is located south east of Leicester City Centre and is home to more than 55,000 people most of whom live in the towns of Oadby, Wigston and South Wigston.
Our vision for the Borough is threefold:
- To be vibrant, diverse and prosperous
- To attract and sustain entrepreneurship, business growth and investment
- To offer equality of opportunity in education, skills and employment
In achieving this vision it is important to foster an environment of partnership and collaboration where private and public sector come together to invest in the future of Oadby and Wigston and make it a great place to live, learn, work and play.
In this prospectus we:
- Set out the vision Investor prospectus- vision (PDF Document, 128.91 Kb)
- Highlight factors that contribute to success Investor prospectus- factors that contribute to our success (PDF Document, 507.94 Kb)
- Offer opportunities for development, investment and relocation Investor prospectus- opportunities for development (PDF Document, 586.53 Kb)
For further information contact the Economic Regeneration Team
Last updated: Tuesday, 21 November 2017 2:23 pm