This page provides information on the different types of grades for listed buildings and structures and information on the specific listed buildings that are situated within South Wigston.
Listed buildings and structures are classified in grades to show their relative importance:
- Grade I: a building of special architectural interest.
- Grade II*: these are particularly important buildings of more than special interest. There are four within the borough.
- Grade II: these are buildings of special interest which warrant every effort being made to preserve them, the majority of listed buildings in the borough fall into this category.
Listed Buildings and Structures within South Wigston
Below is a list of listed buildings and structures within South Wigston:
- Church of St Thomas, Blaby Road: Grade II*
- St Thomas's Vicarage, Blaby Road: Grade II
Last updated: Friday, 2 May 2014 10:04 am