Skip to content

Overseas and service voters

For information on applying to be an overseas voter, vsit

If you are in the Armed Forces, or you are the spouse/partner of someone who is, find out about registering as a service voter at

Contact us


Helpline: 0116 288 8961

Share this page:

Last updated:

Back to top