As a local authority, our job is to deliver services to the public. We want to do our job well and be an excellent council. To help make this happen we regularly monitor how well we’re doing.
This helps us to:
- Focus on the council's priorities
- Delivery our corporate plan
- Improving services and measures progress
- Identify and tackle poor performance
- Be accountable to our customers
- Help to ensure we provide value for money
Monthly Performance reports can be found below:
The Equality Act 2010 requires the Council to publish the diversity Data on the Council’s website each year.
This is published in the form of a snapshot of the Council's workforce as of October of every year.
To view the data please click on below:
Last updated: Wednesday, 15 July 2020 10:26 am