- Requested on
- Wednesday, 12 October 2011
- 2011 October 03
- Information provided
My request is for information regarding persons who have died with no known next of kin since 1/6/11 to the present day and to include any 'pending' cases that may shortly pass to the Treasury Solicitor and any cases where the Deceased died before 1/6/11 but were not included in your last response to me for whatever reason. More specifically;
1. full names,
2. dates of birth / ages at death,
3. marital status,
4. maiden surnames of married females,
5. dates of death,
6. last known addresses,
7. estimated value of estates,
8. date(s) when the information was passed (or information that is pending or about to be passed) to the Treasury Solicitor (or Duchy of
Lancaster or Cornwall or Q<R in Scotland).
This information is now publically available on our web site so is exempt from disclosure under Section 21 of the Freedom of Information Act as being accessible by other means.
https://www.oadby-wigston.gov.uk/pages/public_health (see 'related documents')
Notwithstanding the above, Oadby and Wigston Borough Council is aware of no persons who have died with no known next of kin since 1 June 2011.