Skip to content

Register by 26 November to vote in the General Election on 12 December 2019. Visit


If you pay rent or Council Tax and live on a low income or are in receipt of a social security benefit then you and your family might be eligible for Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support to help pay your rent and Council Tax.

There are many rules about who can qualify for Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support. We have tried to give you the most important information you need to know throughout the pages in this section of the website.

If you would like to know more about Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support, please contact us.

Share this page:

Last updated:

Back to top