This is a Permanent Full Time position
We are currently looking to recruit Finance Officer on a full time basis (37.5 hours per week).
What the role entails
- Raising of sundry sales invoices
- Initiate debt recovery procedures with a “letter before action” following the issue of reminders for sundry debtors.
- Liaising with other departments to obtain information to assist in debt recovery.
- Maintain accurate records of action taken on debt recovery and updating account reconciliations.
- Initiate and be responsible for the administration of claims through the Court as required for outstanding debts.
- Assist in the compilation and collation of information for debtors benchmarking and performance indicators.
- Assist in the preparation of statistical reports as requested i.e. Monthly aged debt reports
- As part of the team, there will be requirements to cover other daily key tasks and possible holiday cover for purchase ledger.
The ideal candidate will have
· GCSE grade C or above in English and Maths (or equivalent).
· Experience in debt recovery preferable but not essential.
· Demonstrates a general knowledge of debt recovery.
· Can learn new financial accounting systems quickly.
· Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise workload
For full details please view the Job Description & Personal Specification
To apply for this position, please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
As part of our application process, we also require you to complete our equalities monitoring questionnaire. Please note that this information is for monitoring purposes only and will not form part of your application. All information is treated in the strictest of confidence.
If you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please assume on this occasion your application has not been successful. Feedback will not be given at this stage of the recruitment process.
Please note we have the right to close this role early, apply immediately so as not to miss out
Closing date: Monday, 15 August 2022