Where a resident has a disability or frailty, we may be able to assist with putting out and returning their bins. This applies where the resident is not able to put out their refuse and recycling bins and cannot make other arrangements. You can make an online request by using the link below.

Request an assisted collection

Last updated: Thursday, 25 June 2020 2:31 pm