The Big Community Switch will open for registration on Monday 13 November.
Want to save money on your household energy bills? Sign up today to find out how much you could save!
Big Community Switch helps residents switch energy suppliers, move to a renewable electricity tariff and save money on their energy bills. Switching means you can benefit from the bargaining power of a large group.
It is easy and with no obligation
Signing up online along with thousands of others is simple and there is no obligation. Together you form a large group and iChoosr holds an auction on behalf of the group. After the auction you decide whether to accept the offer from the winning supplier. iChoosr arranges everything for you.
How does it work?
1. Registration: you can register for free and without obligation before 9 January 2024 at www.bigcommunityswitch.co.uk/oadby-and-wigston
2. Auction: an ‘auction’ will be held when pre-vetted energy suppliers will submit bids. The supplier who offered the cheapest tariff will get to offer you a new contract.
3. Personal offer: from 22 January 2024 you will receive a personal offer, based on your registration details, and you can see how much money you can save.
4. You decide: the decision is then yours as to whether you want to accept your offer. There is no obligation to switch and you have until 8 March 2024 to decide.
5. Take control: if you accept, you will be one of the thousands who have taken control of their energy costs through our collective energy switching scheme.
Find out more
For more information, visit www.bigcommunityswitch.co.uk/oadby-and-wigston where you can register for the scheme and get in touch with the helpdesk.
Last updated: Friday, 10 November 2023 10:11 am