- Support to help pay your bills
- Find a warm hub
- Council tax exemptions and discounts
- Housing benefit support
- Get help managing your money and debt
- Support for your family and children
- Food banks and community fridges
- Homelessness advice and help
- Council tenant support
- Tips/funding to improve your energy efficiency
- Mental health and wellbeing support
- Speak to Helping Hands
- Warm hubs grant funding
- Voluntary Organisation Support Scheme/Funding
- Support for Businesses
The cost of living is rising and this could have a big impact on all aspects of your finances including energy bills, fuel, the cost of your weekly shop and your take home pay.
It might also be impacting your mental health or your ability to support your loved ones.
We've put together lots of information and advice through the above links, designed to ensure that you're getting all the help that you are entitled to.
Our County Council Local Area Co-ordinating team regular updates the following information pack which contains a wealth of useful local information related to the Cost of Living - OWBC local area Cost of Living information (PDF Document, 314.35 Kb)
The Government has also launched its Cost of Living campaign giving information about the financial support package that is rolling out nationally, including help with bills. You can find out more about what you are eligible to receive.
Last updated: Wednesday, 8 February 2023 9:34 am