Contact Details

You can contact our Benefits or Customer Services Teams in a variety of ways.

You can:

If you have difficulty getting around and would like a home visit please contact us in any of the above ways.

You can also contact the local Helping Hands charity.

Help and advice about other benefits

If you need advice or wish to make a claim for Pension Credit, you can call the Pension Credit advice line on freephone (0800) 991234 or visit GOV.UK.

Universal Credit claims should be made directly on the Government website. For any other Department of Work and Pensions Benefits please visit the main Government website for details.

If you need advice or wish to make a claim for Personal Independence Payments or Attendance Allowance please visit the Government website or contact the Disability Service Centre on 0800 1214433 .

Last updated: Monday, 23 October 2023 8:30 am