Do I need Building Regulations approval to extend or carry out internal alterations to my property ?

Yes, a Full Plans or Building Notice application for Building Regulations Approval will be required.

Please consider, if making a Planning Application, that the requirements of the Building Regulations may have an effect on the design and appearance of the building.