How Can I Find Out the Council Tax Banding for a Specific Property?

The Valuation Office Agency (VOA) , which is a Central Government Agency, is responsible for allocating a Council Tax banding to all homes in England, for maintaining the Council Tax valuation lists, and for dealing with banding queries. You can find more information on how Council Tax bands are allocated and you can check the banding of your property, on the VOA website.