Skip to content

How Can I Pay a Car Parking Fine?

Although you may receive a car parking fine within the borough, it is distributed by the Leicestershire County Council (LCC) Notice Processing Centre.

Payments for car parking fines can only be accepted by us if they are paid by cash at the main council offices. If you wish to dispute your fine or pay by an alternative method, you should go to the Leicestershire County Council webpage for car parking fines and follow the instructions.

Related Pages (2)

  • Blue Badge Scheme

    This page details what the Blue Badge scheme is (also known as the Disabled Persons' Parking scheme) and how to apply for a Blue Badge. It also contains information on changes to the blue badge application and what to do if you receive a parking fine as a blue badge holder.

  • Car Park Rules

    This page details the main rules applicable to the controlled car parks and how to obtain a copy of these rules.

Back to top